YouStayUK Ltd – Complaints Procedure
This document explains how YouStayUK Ltd will accept, record, investigate and resolve complaints made about its services.
Standards of Service
YouStayUK Ltd aims to provide all its clients with the highest standards of service and client care. If we fail to provide this to you, we need you to inform us so we can try to resolve any problems. We will also learn from them so that we can improve our service.
How to make a complaint
YouStayUK Ltd will always try to provide you with an opportunity to tell us of your concerns and will work with you to try to resolve them.
• If you are not satisfied with any aspect of our service you may initially want to discuss this with your adviser, to see if the matter can be resolved quickly.
• If you have spoken to your adviser or if you do not wish to discuss your concerns with them, you may wish to make a formal complaint.
You can make your complaint either verbally or in writing to Costa Manoussis, who is the Head of Advice at YouStayUK Ltd. Costa Manoussis can be contacted at email@example.com. Costa Manoussis is responsible for handling complaints in relation to immigration advice and services provided by YouStayUK Ltd.
What Happens Next
• Costa Manoussis will acknowledge your complaint within (5 days) of receiving it.
• After acknowledging your complaint YouStayUK Ltd will investigate and provide you with a response to your complaint within 5 working days of our acknowledgment of your complaint. If we have to change the time-scale for any reason, we will let you know and explain why. YouStayUK Ltd will keep details of your complaint in a central register. We will also create a separate file or section in your case file in order to record details of the complaint, our investigation and YouStayUK Ltd’s response to your complaint.
Your complaint will be investigated in the following way:
1. Costa Manoussis will ask the YouStayUK Ltd adviser working on your case to provide their response to your complaint.
2. Costa Manoussis will consider the adviser’s response, the information provided in the complaint and any other relevant material (such as the contents of your case file).
3. Costa Manoussis will then prepare a written response, which will be sent to you.
This response will set out the findings of the complaint investigation as well as any suggestions for resolving the matter.
4. If you consider taking legal action against YouStayUK Ltd, we confirm we have Professional Indemnity Insurance to meet any relevant claims.
5. Please note that if you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint or if you do not wish to complain direct to YouStayUK Ltd, you may at any time complain directly to the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC).
The OISC can be contacted at:
Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner Complaints Team
5th Floor, 21 Bloomsbury Street, London WC1B 3HF